The ChinaMed INDEX quantifies China’s interest in : economic, military and diplomatic cooperation with a given country from a combination of various data sources.Examples: The level of interest in developing […]
The ChinaMed INDEX quantifies China’s interest in : economic, military and diplomatic cooperation with a given country from a combination of various data sources.
- The level of interest in developing diplomatic cooperation is measured by taking into consideration the number of visits of members of the Political Bureau of the Chinese Communist Party’s Central Committee and its Standing Committee, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and State Councilors to a certain country as reported by China Vitae and Chinese media.
- Data regarding Chinese imports from and exports to the countries come from the International Trade Center (ITC)’s Trade Map.
The ChinaMed Project is sponsored by:
- The Department of East Asian Studies at Tel Aviv University.
- The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
- The China Africa Project (CAP).
- The Asian Studies Unit, part of the Research Department of the King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies (KFCRIS).